- Mrs Barbara Korzeniowska - Chairperson
- Mr Zbigniew Lis, CQC - Responsible Person, Company Secretary
- Mrs Ewa and Mr Janusz Kwasniewski - Committee Members
- Mr Tony Slonecki - Committee Member
- Mr Robert Wisniowski and Richard Warne - who recently joined the Committee
After lunch, Mr Balcerowski was escorted around the home and had a tour of the garden. In previous years we have received grants from the Polish Embassy for a hair salon and paving in the garden. Together with the team and residents, our Home Manager, Izabela, discussed the idea of installing a cinema room at Antokol. The consul agreed that residents and staff alike would benefit hugely from this kind of entertainment. The next step will be to present the Embassy with quotations for the work and, hopefully soon, Antokol will have its very own cinema room!
Before Mr Balcerowski left us he met with our oldest resident, Mrs Lula Piekarski (102) who invited him to her upcoming birthday. We look forward to seeing him again soon.